Competitor Mystery Shops
Shopping competitors allows our clients to benchmark their sales and service behaviors relative to their competitors. Competitive shops can be performed relative to the client’s questionnaire or can be performed with a highly qualitative approach designed to determine each competitors’ different sales practices and evaluate the effectiveness of specific sales behaviors.
Bank Competitive Mystery Shop Objectives
Kinēsis competitor bank mystery shopping can help financial institutions achieve the following research objectives:
- Compare their sales and service behaviors to specific competitors in their service area.
- Determine how competitor personnel animate their brand.
- Identify top-performing employees of competitor for potential recruitment.
- Determine what specific customer experience attributes are most effective in terms of driving purchase intent.
- Determine if competitors sales and service behaviors change over time.
- Test the customer experience against Kinēsis’ industry norms.
- Gather rate and fee intelligence.
For more information about efficacy of the branch sales process, click below:
For more information about service and sales attributes that drive purchase intent, click below:
“Kinēsis delivers a refreshingly simple and user-friendly web publishing system, backed by a professional and responsive team. The feedback serves as a great training tool and the information has had a great impact on our overall customer service achievements.”
- Kim Piotrowski, Columbia Bank