Kinēsis offers a wide range of customer-focused research methodologies to support service strategies and consistent service execution.
- Telephone interviews
- Email invitations linked to a web-based survey
- Web site "pop-up" surveys
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) surveys
- Face-to-face interviews
- Mystery shopping
- Multi-channel assessments
- Focus groups & depth interviews
We help companies identify the strengths and weaknesses of their service from the customer's perspective, set specific goals for improvement and measure their success.
Nationally, customer satisfaction has shown an overall steady decline in recent years. More alarming, businesses on average lose 50% of their customers every five years and CEOs usually have no idea why customers are defecting.
- Harvard Business Review