LifeCycle Mystery Shopping
LifeCycle bank mystery shops are designed to evaluate the customer experience across an extended period of time, a variety of delivery channels, with a spectrum of transactions.
Objectives of LifeCycle mystery shops typically include:
- Evaluate the customer experience of the in store channel.
- Understand how the customer experience influences purchase intent.
- Evaluate the customer experience with respect to an online transaction.
- Observe presence, timing and effectiveness of marketing communication.
- Determine root causes of positive and negative experiences.
- Benchmark service behaviors to customer expectations.
The fact of the matter is not all points along the customer journey are equal. In every customer journey there are specific of “moments of truth” where customers form or change their opinions of the provider, either positively or negatively, based on their experience.